SANDWICH PANELS FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES
SANDWICH PANELS FOR DIFFERENT PUROSES
- Wall decoration
- Ceiling suspension
- Walls (without static functions)
- Core material: expanded Polystyrol (EPS), Polyurethan (PU) …
- We manufacture in a standard size of 1.19 m width and lengths up to 12m with a core thickness from 20 up to 240 mm (EPS) and 60 up to 160 mm (PU),
- Groove and spline
- for cool rooms, maturing rooms, slaughterhouses, production rooms, packing rooms etc.)
- Many different combinations are possible (covers and core materials)
Sandwich – panel with a PIR core and steel sheets on both sides (Fire classification C-S2-D0).
In addition the steel is covered with Glasbord FXFM (FXE), e.g.:
- 1st covering: Glasbord FXFM (FXE) (Fire classification B-S2-D0 according to DIN EN 13501-01)
- 2nd covering: Galvanized steel sheet with plastic covering
- Core material: Polyrethan-foam, ca. 95 % closed structure, strong vs. pressure, completely connected to the steel
- Density about 40 kg/m3
- Third covering: Galvanized steel sheet with plastic covering
- System: Fire classification C-S2-D0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Length: up to 8m (take care about the specific expension of the materials)
- Thickness: 48mm, 63mm, 83mm, 103mm, 123mm, 143mm, 173mm, 203mm, 223mm
- Noise resorbtion: ca. 25dB
- Structural: structural chart is available
- All requirements of a standard sandwich panel
- Walls and ceilings with structural requirements
- Ceilings to walk on
- Sandwich-System with hidden fixing and robust sealing are designed for new buildings or restoration. (e.g. for cool rooms, maturing rooms, slaughterhouses, production rooms, packing rooms etc.).
- Mounting on walls: Sandwichpanels can be built as self standing walls with covering on both sides or as wall decoration.
- Mounting on ceilings: directly to ceilings or as construction for suspended ceiling
Hydewa sandwich panels are characterised by high quality, robust surfaces, good insulation and durability. We manufacture in a standard size of 1.19 m width and lengths up to 12m. Due to the fact that the layers can be selected and combined individually, we are able to respond to individual customer requirements. The properties of the panels can thus be adapted to the specific application. A production according to high standards and continuous quality control ensures extremely low dimensional deviations.
THERMAL CONDUCTION OF THE CORE MATERIAL
- EPS: Expanded Polystyrol WLG 32-40
- PU: Polyurethan WLG 22-25
- MW: Mineral Whool WLG 35
OUR SANDWICH PANELS AT A GLANCE
In addition to the excellent effectiveness in the area of construction hygiene, Glasbord® especially stands out through its adaptability. The FRP sandwich panels (insulation panels) from Hydewa can be used as divider, facing shell or ceiling panels for indoor areas. They are suitable for fast and flexible sandwich construction with elevated hygiene requirements. Depending on the application area, the panels are commonly manufactured with different core materials, such as expanded polystyrene (EPS), also in combination with polyurethane (PU) or polyisocyanurate (PIR) and mineral wool (MW). Their material composition ensures a high thermal and acoustic insulation, and in the special version also fire safety. Our FRP panels can also be provided as wet room, refrigeration room and fire protection panels. Glasbord® as a surface material forms the outer layer of these differently manufactured panels in each case.